“What separates great players from the good ones is not so much ability as brain power and emotional equilibrium.” --Arnold Palmer
“I just try very hard to focus and not let my emotions take over on the golf course.” -- Annika Sorenstam
“Golf is a game of emotions and adjustments.” -- Jack Nicklaus
“I think the guys who are really controlling their emotions ... are going to win.”
Start Your Golf Journey
- We take a revolutionary approach to improving your golf game. Take a 10 minute survey to unlock a powerfully strategic map offering personal insights.
- Your Journey starts with your Golf iMap which for only $29.95 offers you unique personal insights into your game. This comprehensive golf guide will be the foundation of your golf journey.
- The next step on your path to a better golf game will be the ability to purchase additional guides for only $4.95, including How to Best Coach me, How to Practice and How to Avoid Meltdowns.
- Register below to create an account and start your journey.
Insights Lead To Continuous Improvement In Your Golf Game
- Understand how emotions affect your ability to focus, execute, and plan your strategies.
- Get clarity about what motivates you to play and what causes stress in your golf game...and how to recover when stress is triggered.
- Guidance from our iMap professionals is available to keep you on course.
Dave Bisbee and Connie Charles on the Golf Channel set at the Phoenix Open
Meet The Masters
Of Internal Golf Management
iMapGolf is the signature innovation of these masters of internal golf management.
iMapGolf stands alone as leader of golf’s inner management solutions.
When renowned corporate advisor Connie Charles collaborated with equally renowned golf professional Dave Bisbee, they began in 1990 to show top tier corporate executives how the inner personal principles of playing good golf mirrored the principles which produced better business results.
Between them, they coached and motivated individuals and teams at many Fortune 500 companies, using golf as a metaphor.
As iMapGolf debuts in the wide golf world, so do their good works in the corporate world. They are chronicled in a collection of golf business stories by 18 senior executives in their book, Back on Course.
iMapGolf, Back on Course and 25+ years of research and coaching established the pair’s mastery of internal management now available to all golfers.
Own Your Zone
Just as the fundamentals of your physical "skills" are essential to playing well, the fundamentals of your mental and emotional "skills" are essential to mastering your complete golf game.
Check Out Our BlogsThis is your one-stop resource for a better golf game. Tee it up for success through innovative learning!
ON COURSE WITH ROMAINE SEGUIN, President, Americas Region, UPS International Inc.
Why I play golf: I enjoy playing golf because it provides me a relaxing environment where I get to combine my two passions of doing exercise and conducting business. I started playing golf 32 years ago when I began…
A Golf State of Mind
Essential for Good Golf AND Good Business Professional golfers wouldn’t dare to walk up to their ball and strike it without taking time to complete a pre-shot routine. After all, to strike the ball well requires the golf-swing to be…
Get Things ‘Just Right’!
Remember Goldilocks and The Three Bears? Goldilocks was out for a walk in the forest when she wandered into a house where 3 bears lived but were away. She found 3 bowls of porridge and started eating but one was…
We Offer Golf Themed
Golf Events That Help Your Business.
You’re invited to experience iMapGolf for Business. Our corporate events use golf to simulate what happens in the business world. They blend experiential learning on the golf course with practical, educational insights which are directly transferable to the workplace.
Read 18 executives’ first person stories telling how golf influenced their business success.
They’re in our new book:
Back on Course: Drive Business Performance Through Golf .